Friday 23 December 2011

My first case in consumer court

Yesterday I filed a case in consumer court against Surya Pharmaceutic Ltd. for embezzlement of the advance money I paid them. On the occasion of the India International Trade Fair at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi ; I had booked an item on offer by paying the advance amount. The item was supposedly to be delivered  within 7 days. This was around mid-November. And today is 3rd week running of December. It is about 1.5 months since the day I paid the amount and I am yet to hear from them as to the fate of the money I gave them or the item I was supposed to receive within 7 days.
Let us see how the things take shape.

 -------------- Captain Yashpal Singh

I was asked to come to consumer court on 11.01.2012 and I did visit the court in time on the day. There, on the notice board,  I saw my name against Surya Pharmeuciticals Ltd. in the category "Admissions" in the "cause list".
My name was called and I appeared before the honourable judge and briefly mentioned the nature of my complaint. He quickly opened and scanned the file and admitted the case.
Now, the summons will be sent to the respondent and court hearing would be on 30.03.12.
                                       ------------- Captain Yashpal Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment